Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Making Money With PLR Articles

What to do when you are between jobs. I am currently writing PLR articles that I sell on Marketing Online Business on Ecrater. I have also set up a couple of Websites that I am selling. I have had a few sales on my online store. I have only been selling on Ecrater for a week. For .89 an article people cannot lose.
I am starting to panic. I have less than two days before my review of my favorite short videos is due at Associated Content. I have also been taking photos for my Fall video. I have also been working on articles for my twitter article. That should be interesting.

I am also joining Bukisa, the more places you submit your articles the more money you make.

Just finished rewriting some 40 articles that was a lot of hard work. Now I can get back to blogging. I have been creating so many blogs over here at blogger. It looks like I will have to start making squidoo lenses again. My Twitter followers and MySpace Friends have gone stagnant.

Signup to Bukisa, Get Paid For Publishing your Knowledge!

No comments:

Post a Comment