Thursday, May 14, 2009

Wrote an Article About the Birkin Handbag.

Wrote my article for the Hermes Birkin Handbag. I never realized that such a handbag existed. I never realized that they could increase in value. It was a nice article to write without any pressure, other than to just write it.
I have two other articles to submit to Associated Cotent.. I will try and get these up in the next day or two.
Most of my time the last couple of weeks has been promoting my writings and the Fun Cool Collectibles store. Promotion takes up so much time. I use Squidoo and Free Classifieds from USfreeads! to promote my writings. I find that I get most of my traffic from these two sites. I will also be using Myspace. I have over 4,500 friends, I am sure that I can get some traffc from there. I am also using twitter for all my articles. I am getting traffic from twitter. I actually use twitter a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment